We, as Maikai Ltd, operate this website and all our employees recognize the importance of protecting personal information. We hereby provide following privacy policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of this website.
- Management of personal information
- We keep your personal information correct and updated. All the necessary measures are taken to ensure your personal information is safe, such as maintaining the security system, organizing the control system, plus training and educating employees to prevent illegal access, loss, damage, falsification and leakage of private information.
- Commercial purpose of personal information
- We may use the private information of customers for the purpose of distributing our notices and information to our customers or for responding to our customers' questions by sending e-mails with attached documents.
- Prohibition of disclosure of private information to any third party
- We shall manage the private information of our customers appropriately and we shall not disclose such private information to any third party, except for the following cases:
- The customer's consent is obtained
- Such disclosure is necessary to our sub-contractor to provide a service requested by the customer.
- Such disclosure is required by laws or regulations.
- Safety Countermeasure for Private Information Protection
- We shall take necessary safety countermeasures for protecting our customers' private information and take necessary security measures.
- Confirmation of Identification of the Customer
- If our customers desire to refer, correct or delete their own private information, we shall respond to their request promptly upon confirmation of the customer's identification.